Large accounts with multiple contacts and complex decision making processes are difficult, at best, to navigate. A Key Account Strategic Action Report (KASA) is your road map to retaining and growing large accounts that are strategic to the success of your business.
KASA reports help you to:
- Decipher what your customers are thinking
- Identify important problems to be addressed
- Understand what value you bring to your customers, and where they think you fall short
- Articulate your value proposition
- Make necessary changes in pre-bid sales strategies in order to win the business
- Better understand any broader ongoing market research you conduct, so that you can take incisive action faster
Our customers have told us that by using an unbiased third party to assess their customers’ needs, goals, and problems, they have been able to retain and grow relationships with their most important customers. Using an objective third party perspective in the interview process, we provide data that precludes “customer apprehension” and obtains the most candid answers possible.
Our Key Account Strategic Action reports are structured to provide succinct executive-level data, supported by detailed research results, yet are easy to read and are user-friendly. We work with you to understand your unique customer requirements and desired outcomes so that we develop an effective research and reporting strategy.
- We work with you to identify the appropriate target population to be interviewed for best results.
- We dialogue with you to surface your team’s customer hypothesis, questions, and concerns.
- We develop focused customer questionnaires, with your input, to retrieve data that will support decision-making and specific actions in the field.
- Our questioning strategy/interviewing process is designed to allow for the possibility of uncovering latent customer needs and concerns.
- We conduct interviewing, typically by telephone and, when needed, face-to-face.