T.E.A.M.S. is dedicated to helping the members of a team improve their performance and quality of life.
Why Build A Team?
Solid teams are able to accomplish great feats in the face of barriers such as inadequate resources and environmental resistance.
Why Use The T.E.A.M.S. System?
- T.E.A.M.S. provides the tools and means for groups to discover and clarify what makes the group effective or ineffective and allows them to make the necessary adjustments.
- T.E.A.M.S. allows teams to forge ahead confidently knowing they can sustain and improve the team through a periodic and systematic process.
What Does T.E.A.M.S. Address?
- Work Management Skills: How the team determines and manages the specific tasks and resources related to their mission.
- Group Processes: Group functions such as participation, meeting management, learning, creativity, and many other areas.
- Relationships: Feelings, attitudes and behaviors that most reflect the team’s interpersonal relationships.
- Leadership: How the team leader functions to support and facilitate all aspects of the team process and the specific elements of team functioning covered in the survey.
What T.E.A.M.S. Can Do For Your Organization
- Empower group responsibility
- Create comprehensive, targeted assessments of a team’s developmental needs
- Enhance executive coaching programs
- Determine whether a team is right for a specific situation
- Transform work groups into real teams
- Provide pre-and post-assessments for effective training or development programs
- Provide the structure for productive tune-ups at regular intervals
Features of T.E.A.M.S.
- T.E.A.M.S. provides an in-depth computer report
- Reports are designed to facilitate the follow-up discussion
- There is a comprehensive manual for data interpretation
What Some T.E.A.M.S. Pilot Participants Say:
“This is an executive’s tool kit. What you have here is what every company needs, whether they are focusing on building a team-based learning organization or not.” (From the President of a $100 million company that is actively engaged in building a team-based learning organization.)
“I have a client group that has been struggling for a year over their role. Your manual made it clear to me that what the group has been struggling with is whether they are or should be a team or a work group. It gives me tools to help the group past this point that they have been stuck on for so long.” (From an experienced senior level consultant working with a very high level group in a Fortune 500 company.)