Your Business is in the Hands of Your Sales Personnel
Can they sell?
Do they understand the sales process?
Are they treating each sales situation the way top salespeople do?
The Sales Strategy Index will answer all those questions and more.
- Sales Strategy Index helps to ensure that your sales personnel will handle each sales opportunity correctly.
- Especially designed for outside sales.
You Can Tailor Your Training
Coaching and managing can be tailored to the different needs of each salesperson after your sales force has completed the Sales Strategy Index training. It can be used for both pre- and post- measurement, complementing all other sales training material.
Use in Selecting Candidates that Bring the Right Skills
The Sales Strategy Index presents 54 different “real life” sales situations. Each situation has four alternative ways to be handled. Respondents are given the opportunity to rank the four alternatives from “best” to “worst.” By comparing their response with those of proven top sales professionals, a report is generated showing strengths, weaknesses and how well they understood sales strategy in seven categories.
The Sales Strategy Index Covers Seven Different Steps in the Sales Process
- First Impressions
- Simplifies sales training
- Allows managing and coaching to be focused on the areas that produce results
- Builds confidence
- Identifies the sales strategy knowledge areas that are needed to sell a specific product/service in a given market
- Identifies new sales applicant’s strengths and weaknesses
- Identifies specific training or management needs of a salesperson or sales force